Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 1st Quarter FAL


Finish Along 2014


Since I didn't finish quite a few of my projects from last quarter, I'm going to carry them forward to this quarter.

Here they are.

1. Medallion Quilt-this one has been sitting in the line up to be quilted for the last 2 years. I think it needs to get done.





 2, Thimbleberries Scrap quilt-needs to have borders put on and then quilted and bound.


 3. T Shirt Quilt-needs quilting and binding.








 
4. Walkabout-I pieced the top at a retreat in 2013.



 5. Blocks won at retreat-needs borders ,quilting and binding.


 6.  I need to quilt and bind Easy Street.
 
 
That should be it for this quarter. Hopefully I will get them done this time.
 
I am linking up to our new host The Littlest Thistle.
 
 
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got some beautiful quilt tops there. A bit like me, lots of tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so lovely! It's easy to accumulate tops but hopefully this FAL will help get some out of the pile! :-)

    http://www.busyneedle.ch

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of these are so close, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful quilt tops here. As a new quilter, I aspire to quilt like this.
    Good luck with your Q1 aspirations!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty quilt tops. Good luck on finishing them.

      Delete