This year I'm going to try to keep up with posting my weekly projects done or what I have accomplished for each week. This way I can go back on the year and see what I've done. I'm hoping this will keep me motivated, or organized, or whatever to get things done. We'll see.
This week I have done:
1. Sewn up 4 Reach for a cure totes. (One was already made.)
2. Finished quilting and binding the D9P that goes to my Dr's office for patients receiving chemo.
(Click HERE to go to see what others have finished)
3, Binding the flannel Kitty 5 yard quilt.
4. Made 6 blocks for the RSC14. Linking here to soscrappy for RSC14.
5. Loaded and quilted the Hot Rod quilt for DH. I've stitched the binding to the front, now I need to hand stitch to the back.
6. Did some cleaning of the "dungeon" and cutting scraps into strips and squares.
7. Finished stitching a small embroidery block from Red Brolly and started the next block.
8. Snow Rose pattern is cut out and now a flimsy.
9. Pieced a backing for a 5 yard quilt and have it loaded on the long arm
10. Cut out 5 kits for Reach for a Cure totes.
11. Made 2 potholders. (I needed some new ones for the kitchen.)
I will also be linking up with Patchworks Times this weekend for the weekly Stash Report.
Fabric in: 0
Fabric Out: 21 yards
Net fabric used: 21 yards.
That's the accomplishments for this week.
Hugs & Stitches,