Sunday, January 19, 2014

Progress 1-12 thru 1-18

Not too much to report this week.


Still cleaning up on the two bedrooms (all done now). A meeting this week of the quilting group that meets at my house once a month (that shoots a day for getting in the sewing room). Had to take DS to the airport. Spent all day at the LQS on Monday for the Marti & Me Club.

I did manage to walk 3 times this week (2 miles each). I even got DH to go walking with me on one of the days. We went and got his card (needed to get into the mall early) so he will be walking with me some of the times I go.

On the sewing front I did start a new project for a Thangles project. The pic will be posted later in the month for the New FO at Cat Patches. I also got a chance to play with a friend of mine on Saturday. We played around with shaving crème and inks. Here's a few pics of what we did.





Of course I had to make some with Seahawks colors.




GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!

Also, in some of my cleaning up I found these parts of a project to be finished----


This was actually left over from making a Bull's Eye quilt. I have enough left to make another soooooo- I guess I'll make another.

For my Slow Stitching Sunday I'm working on some embroidery from Red Brolly called Catalicious.



Stash Report is:
     Added this week: 2.5 yards
     Added YTD:  2.5 yards

    Used this week:  4 yards
    Used YTD:  25 yards

    Total Used:  22.5 yards

Yes I know I added a couple yards this week. I know I said no purchases for 6 months.  When my friend and I decided to play with the inks this week, I looked in my stash and the only white I had was muslin and I wanted to use a better quality fabric so I purchased some Kona white.  What came in, went out, so basically, it's a wash.

Linking up with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching and with Judy L for the Stash Report

Til later,
Hugs& Stitches,
Mary.

2 comments:

  1. The cat embroideries are precious. Enjoy Slow Stitching Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those embroideries :)
    Hope you enjoyed all your creative fun!

    ReplyDelete