Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ocean Retreat

Here are some pics from the retreat I did this past weekend. I know it say Ocean Retreat, but unfortunately I didn't go anywhere near the ocean. I stayed inside sewing.
To start----Our side trip to the store in Elma and my downfall :-(.


 
These are the fabrics I want to use for the April retreat class.
 
 

   This one I will make a second sample from.
These next 3 are going to be used for do-rags.


 
 
 
 
 
The following pics are the room we had to sew in. No one wanted to be in the pics, so I went in early in the morning before anyone else got there to take these.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I did manage to get 13 Reach for a Cure totes completed. My Frog Work is now a flimsy. I made 4 Tomorrow's Promise BOM blocks (sample for LQS), and 6 Moth in the Window blocks. Also pressed and de-papered Thangles blocks for a charity quilt.
 
 
Here is the Frog Work.
 
I think I got enough accomplished in 4 days.
 
Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment