Saturday, July 23, 2016

Week ending 7/21/16

Here's this week in a nutshell.

Friday-Finished client quilt and loaded the next one.

Saturday-quilted client quilt and then put on another one. Got that one finished too. No, I'm not a super quilter. Both were on the small side. I am now at a point that I can work on some of my stuff. More or less caught up on client quilts (if that's ever possible).

Sunday-came down and started on some of my things. Have to make inventory for quilt shows and a craft show I do. Started working on the little mini duffels I make. Today will be a me day :-).
Ended up working on the duffel  sand piecing some on the tumbler leaders and Enders. Time to finish that up and get ready for Bonnie's new leader and ender challenge for this year.



Monday-out at the LQS all day for the Mini of the Month Club.

Tuesday-morning walk with BQB and then had to run down to Olympia and take parts and supplies for the car project.

Wednesday-clean up the house a little for the little sewing group meeting tomorrow. Then down to service 2 machines for customers. After that loaded one of my quilts to get done.

Thursday-BQB came over and we went for our walk. Came back and came downstairs. She went to work on the quilt for the next retreat raffle and I just sort of looked at mags and books. Not really into sewing or anything right now. Sort of a little head trip going on  right now and need to talk myself out of it. Later the "girls" came over for our meeting.

That's about it for this week. Hopefully I will be back to normal by this next week.

Til later,
Hugs & Stitches,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment